I have been searching for a budget shampoo for normal use. It is very difficult to find a good shampoo for chemically treated hair at a lesser price. Whew! Isn’t is very costly to maintain chemically treated hair? I have purchased this TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner and reviewing it today.
Specially formulated to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add silky softness and tame those pesky flyaways, TRESemmé Keratin Smooth, with Keratin and lush Marula oil from Africa, gives you five smoothing benefits in one system, for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement
- Keratin shampoo is formulated to leave your hair gorgeously sleek and control frizz
- Makes hair straighter, smoother and controls frizz for up to 3 days
- Contains lower sulfate formula
- Suitable for both, natural as well as chemically treated hair
How to use
- Apply to wet hair, gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather.
- Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends and rinse thoroughly.
- After using Keratine shampoo, evenly distribute conditioner on wet hair focusing on mid-lengths to tips.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes then rinse thoroughly to intensely nourish and smooth each strand.
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo – INR 130 (185ml)
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner – INR 220 (190ml)
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol and Trideceth-10 and Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Amodimethicone and Cetrimonium Chloride and Trideceth-12, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Edta, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone and Amodimethicone and Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether and Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Perfume, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.
I have done a couple of chemical treatments on my hair i.e smoothening, keratine
I did my hair treatment a year ago and used salon recommended products for a long time, these products become very expensive over time for long use. After a long search, I found this keratine shampoo from Tresemme and immediately fell in love with it. I have tried various shampoos that broke my hair and dried them to the core by making frizzy.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and conditioner rescued me, I must say! It makes hair soft smooth and shiny. Almost feels like keratine treated hair. Makes hair straight and manageable. Keeps hair smooth and frizz-free for 3 days as it claims.
The fragrance of this shampoo and conditioner is a little too strong which I did not like. It lingers for a long time, some might get headaches.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and conditioner have so many advantages but it also has the biggest disadvantage. It contains low sulfate. So if you don’t like sulfate shampoos then you should stay away!
The product packaging is attractive, sturdy and travel friendly.
- Makes Hair Smooth, Shiney.
- Makes hair frizz-free for 3 days
- Contains Harsh chemical
- It does not treat hair fall.
- Heavily perfumed.