- Personal Information: blisslifeslad doesn’t collect any information unless expressly provided by you. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information, including your email to any third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- Usage Information: In addition to collecting other personal and non-personal information, blisslifeslad may gather other information on how our site is used. This information is not personally identifiable and will be used to determine how our website is being used. We only use this information to help create a better and more efficient website as well as to provide you with better content.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Third Party Cookies: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- Security: All of the information described above is recorded restricted database servers.
- Contact us
- We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or website without our permission.