Hello Sisters! Hope you are doing well. Today I am reviewing the Deyga Organics Beetroot Lip Balm. Excited? Let’s get started.
Our 100% organic and natural lip balm combines a rich blend of ingredients such as shea butter, avocado oil, beeswax, and beetroot extract- to rescue parched and dehydrated lips. It is one of the best lip balms for dry skin and its long-lasting creamy formula helps nurture the lip, moisturize chapped lips and give the lips a soft and smooth feel.
Benefits of Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm
- It is a deal for people with dry and chapped lips
- It leaves a subtle shine on lips
- It makes the lips soft and supple
- Heals the cuts on the lips caused due to dryness
How to use Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm
- Take a small amount on fingers
- Apply directly on lips
- Apply as frequently as required. You can also follow up with your favorite lipstick for a smooth application
Beeswax, Beetroot extract, Shea butter, Avacado oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil
Deyga has really good organic well-valued products. They sent me this delicious-looking beetroot lip balm. The packaging is travel-friendly with a screw top and aluminum tin. The product amount is a lot to finish within its expiry date before 8 months.
The texture looks a little bit waxy and not buttery. On applying on the lips, it leaves a subtle shine that goes away in few minutes. It leaves a little beetroot tint on the lips and makes it hydrating and soft. If you have too dry lips then you need to apply it every 2-3 hours otherwise 5-6 hours is ok. I did not see any side-effects.
If you are looking for something organic good quality lip balm, go for it!
- Organic lip balm
- Keeps lips moistured
- The texture looks a little bit waxy